Awards and Accomplishments
- Meritorious Service Award from the Secretary of Crime Control and Public Safety
- Humanitarian Award from the North Carolina State Highway Patrol
- Meritorious Service Award from the North Carolina State Highway Patrol
- District 6 Employee Of The Year in Randolph County
- Spirit of Chicamonico Life Saving Award for community service through the use of God. This award was presented to Greg by the Superintendent of Wesleyan Churches in North Carolina.
- Award of Valor from the North Carolina State Highway Patrol
- Secretary of Crime Control and Public Safety Gold Circle Award
- Heroism Award from the North Carolina State Highway Patrol
- National Trooper Of The Year Award, which recognized Greg nationally for his life saving efforts and community assistance in Randolph County. Since the existence of the North Carolina patrol in 1929, no other North Carolina Trooper has ever received this award.
- Woodmen of the World Life Saver Award
- District 6 Trooper Of The Year, which was voted on by his peers.
- The (Trooper D.R. Bowick) Trooper Of The Year Award awarded by his peers for outstanding dedication, selfless service, and leadership to the NCSHP Troop D and community.
- Long Leaf Pine Award for 30 years of service with the State of North Carolina.
- Woodman of the World Community Leadership Award